It’s already August which means the holiday season is in full swing. Whether you’re exploring far-flung places, ready to work the summer festival circuit, or off to sun yourself by the pool, having a great hair day after getting haircuts for men chino hills ca, for every selfie is vital.
The following essential tips will make sure you have great hair wherever you’re jetting off to.
- Wet your hair before swimming and rinse afterward: There’s nothing like a few hours relaxing by the pool or on the beach with a cocktail. However, taking the occasional dip to cool off does no favors for your hair. Reduce the damage caused by chlorine and salt by drenching your hair with clean water before taking a dip. After swimming, rinse your hair thoroughly with clean water.
- Braiding your hair for swimming reduces damage: You can also reduce chlorine damage by tightly braiding your hair before getting in the water. Braiding your hair is also a great heatless hairstyle you might want to try because it requires zero effort and leaves you with a beach-tousled look.
- Dry shampoo can save your holiday hair: A common problem in the summer is hair that looks a little sweaty from the heat of the day. Spray dry shampoo into your roots and shake it out using your fingertips. You’ll be left with hair that looks and feels gorgeously fresh and clean.
- Make friends with frizz-fighting hair products: You might love the heat but you can be pretty certain your hair is not so keen. Find yourself a frizz-fighter and it will work its magic while you sleep.
- Be prepared and don’t forget to pamper yourself: There’s no need to make compromises just because you’re flying with hand luggage only. The tips above will ensure you’ve got locks that compliment your healthy summer tan and wardrobe.