As we approach the autumnal equinox, it’s not just the Earth that’ll undergo a seasonal shift; clothing apps will too! Each year, as the autumn begins, winter collections start taking over the virtual isles of every clothing app. With a plethora of options to browse through, it can be difficult to come to a decision on what works best for the season. This blog aims to dust off the confusion as we uncover the evergreen styles that work great in winters.
- Long Coats: If your collection lacks one, winter is the time to add a long coat to your wardrobe. The versatility of long coats enables you to pair them with any outfit while keeping you warm and cozy. This season, we are betting big on nude tones, such as beige, light brown, and baby pink. These hues can be tuned into any outfit. The elegant long coats can easily be styled with a woolen scarf so that you can stay warm with no additional effort. The best part about long coats? Accessorise with golden hoop earrings or charmed necklaces and you’d be all set for date night!
- Cashmere Sweaters: When it comes to building a winter wardrobe, cashmere sweaters can’t be left out. Beyond their incredible warmth, these classic U-neck sweaters prove their versatility time and again. Like long coats, they can be easily paired with any outfit or accessory. Whether wearing them with skinny jeans or woolen pants, cashmere sweaters will look fabulous as long as you get the colour combination right. To keep it classic, we recommend investing in a white cashmere sweater or other muted shades if you’re planning to wear it with dark pants.
- Knitted Jumper Dress: For those moments when you want to keep it equal parts warm and stylish, the solution lies in a snug-fitting jumper dress. You can elegantly pair this woolen wonder with knee-high boots to steal the show. That said, if your evening plans just involve staying indoors and unwinding, a jumper dress offers the relaxation and coziness you’ll need as you flip through the pages of your favourite novel.
- Puffer Jacket: Staying well covered is essential in bone-chilling winters. If you reside in an area where the winter temperatures hit scary lows, a puffer jacket is what you’ll need to keep yourself warm while keeping it stylish. It’s best to go for minimal styling while wearing a puffer jacket. A pair of basic jeans will be the perfect pairing!
- Turtle-Neck Sweater: Turtle-neck sweaters are the evergreen classics that work well for both men and women. These stylish and cozy garments have become a fashion staple for many. By adding a few brightly colored turtle-neck sweaters to your winter collection, you can effortlessly infuse a burst of vibrancy into your winter style. Bright colours can instantly grab attention and add a delicious contrast to the boring subdued tones of winter fashion. Furthermore, you can accessorise turtle-neck sweaters with a statement jewellery piece, and you’d be all set to grab limelight.
To conclude, this list of winter essentials would amp up your entire winter wardrobe. Head to any clothing app like LimeRoad & Myntra to explore these beauties. Here’s to the endless possibilities of creating versatile and stylish outfits!