This article discusses the many types of eyelash extensions and their advantages and disadvantages. Read more to find out which eyelash extension is suitable for you!
There are a few questions you should ask before making a decision:
- Should I get synthetic lash extensions? Which material appears to be more natural?
- Is it long or short, thick or thin, curly or straight?
- Which eyelash style suits me best? Voluminous, traditional, or dramatic?
- What kind of lash extension should I get for my eye shape?
Once you’ve figured out what materials to use and how thick, long, and full you want your lashes to be, you need to consider your eye shape.
Mink Eyelash Extensions
Mink eyelash extensions are made from the animal’s fur. Although eyelash manufacturers claim to brush these minks while they are alive, we never know what circumstances the animals are kept in.
The good news is that the lash business has developed a better substitute for natural mink lashes. Luckily, the fake mink lashes are much more beautiful than the real ones. Please do not use natural mink, even if it claims to be cruelty-free, because it most likely is not.
The following are the primary qualities of Faux Mink eyelashes
- They are quite thin.
- They appear natural and feel like they belong to you.
- It’s synthetic, vegan, and cruelty-free, giving your lashes a glossier appearance.
- They are more durable and will last longer (19 to 20 days on average).
- Ideal for folks with short lashes.
- They seem fuller than natural mink eyelash extensions.
- Some salons have a good selection of shapes and forms.
- If you want a more dramatic look, use it.
They can, however, be flatter than other types of eyelash extensions, depending on the saloon, especially after becoming wet. As a result, you may need to use a curler.
Silk Eyelash Extensions
Silk eyelash extensions are semi-matte, as opposed to lustrous fake mink extensions.
They have a more dramatic appearance since they are thicker and have more space between the lashes. For example, if you are modest yet want some assertiveness in your eyes, utilise this sort of eyelash extension.
Polyester-derived synthetic fabric is highly durable and seems natural. Furthermore, it is mild on the eyes, does not irritate them, and does not produce redness.
The following are some facts concerning silk eyelash extensions:
In many countries, they are the most economical sort of lash extension.
They are more evident because they are thicker.
Because they are heavy, one disadvantage of these lashes is that they are best suited for persons with thick lashes. For example, if your lashes are thin, they may not provide enough support to keep these lashes in place.
Sable eyelashes are also manufactured from sable fur, which is found in Russia and Siberia. They are extremely thin and silky; however, they are not cruelty-free.